Nissan India Exports Magnite To Nepal, Indonesia, South Africa
Since the launch of Nissan Magnite in December 2020, the company has produced 15,010 units (till the end of May 2021), of which it sold 13,790 units in India and the rest for exports
Volvo Car Group, Northvolt Join To Develop, Produce EV Batteries
As a first step for the 50/50 joint venture, Volvo Car Group and Northvolt plan to set up a research and development centre in Sweden that will begin operations in 2022.
MG Motor India To Provide Doorstep Contactless Car Services
Contactless services at the customers’ homes include car sanitisation and fumigation, general car check-up, and car dry wash, in addition to minor repairs and fitments.
Maruti Suzuki Hikes Car Prices For Third Time in 2021
The price hike, primarily due to rising input costs, will be effective from July 1, 2021.
Hyundai Motor Group Acquires Boston Dynamics From SoftBank
Hyundai now holds 80% stake in Boston Dynamics, which has been valued at $ 1.1 billion, while SoftBank, through one of its affiliates, retains the remaining 20% stake.
Here Technologies Appoints Jason Jameson To Augment Asia Pacific Operations
Jameson is replacing Stanimira Koleva, who left Here Technologies to pursue a new opportunity.
Boeing Completes 737-10 Maiden Flight
The completion of the first flight marks the start of a comprehensive test programme for the new Boeing jetliner, which has a scheduled service entry date for 2023.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor Working on Swiggy, Zomato Model To Deliver Cars On Time
This would be the first time in India when a customer can track its vehicle from the factory where it is manufactured to the warehouse and then dealership for delivery.
Schaeffler’s ‘Space Drive’ Steer-By-Wire Technology Enters Motorsport
The motorsports domain is an ideal test environment for generating important functionalities for the on-going development of Space Drive 3 for large-scale production.
Hyundai India Taps Premium Quotient With Alcazar and Signature Outlets
Hyundai Alcazar is offered in three different trims - Prestige, Platinum and Signature. The top-end trim Signature will be only offered from Hyundai Signature outlets.