Tata Motors has showcased its advanced and future-ready vehicles and solutions at the Bharat Mobility Global Expo 2024 in New Delhi. The exhibits include an extensive display of present and future technologies, emphasising the company's vision, commitment, and capability in making tomorrow's promises a reality today.
The stall presented ten most advanced and eco-friendly commercial vehicles, spanning trucks, buses, tippers, and small trucks. Future-ready technologies, such as hydrogen-powered internal combustion engines, twin-cylinder CNG, efficient fuel delivery systems, battery electric powertrains, and hydrogen fuel cell-powered electric options were also present. Besides, smart, tech-loaded vehicles featuring Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for enhanced safety and mobility solutions for public transport were on display. In addition, digitally connected vehicles with Fleet Edge platform for efficient fleet management in commercial vehicles and ZConnect & IRA for enhanced convenience in personal mobility and its circular economy initiatives like Re.Wi.Re for optimal recycling of end-of-life vehicles were displayed at the show.
Girish Wagh, Executive Director, Tata Motors, highlighted the company's commitment to safe and zero-emission technologies. At the expo, Tata Motors is showcasing an advanced suite of logistics and mass mobility solutions, featuring multiple green fuel alternatives—natural gas, electric, and hydrogen—to set new industry standards for sustainable mobility in India.
The showcased commercial vehicles at the stand include:
- Prima 5530.S LNG – Best in class LNG-powered commercial vehicle
- Prima H.55S – Industry-first H2 ICE truck for eco-friendly goods transport
- Prima E.28 K – E-mobility concept tipper for the construction sector
- Ultra E.9 – Smart logistics city electric truck for high-capacity urban cargo transportation
- Ace CNG 2.0 – Ace’s inaugural Bi-Fuel mini truck made for uninterrupted operations
- Ace EV – E-cargo solution for urban cargo transportation
- Intra Bi-Fuel – India’s first Bi-Fuel pickup offering the dual benefits of CNG and Petrol
- Magna EV – Zero-emission and state-of-the-art electric coach for comfortable intercity travel
- Starbus Fuel Cell EV – India’s first hydrogen fuel-cell bus, indigenously designed for urban mass mobility
- Starbus EV – Technologically advanced electric bus for modern passenger transportation solutions.