New General Aviation Terminal For Private Jets In Mumbai Airport

Mobility Outlook Bureau
31 Oct 2022
05:21 PM
1 Min Read

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport’s new GA terminal can handle over 50 passengers every hour.

GA Terminal

Mumbai International Airport will offer an all-new, renovated General Aviation (GA) terminal, exclusively for private jets, starting November 1. The new facility will aid the growth of chartered aircraft operations and General Aviation.

The new GA terminal introduced by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA) is spread over 753.26sq mtr and can handle over 50 passengers every hour. Passengers will be efficiently processed through all interaction points, such as enabling the boarding pass, dedicated porter service, check-in and hand baggage processing, with a minimum waiting period.

The terminal has luxurious interiors and expansive lounges with butler service and global cuisine. Guests can reserve the meeting and conference room facilities with state-of-the-art audio and video aids in advance. The all-new GA terminal also has a Customs and Immigration processing area and immediate access to private jet aircraft stands from the Terminal. With the GA Terminal and the newly developed General Aviation Aircraft Parking stands being co-located, passengers will find it more convenient to travel to and from the aircraft for boarding or de-boarding.

Adani Airport Holdings Limited (AAHL), a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, manages Mumbai International Airport Limited. It is a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) venture between AAHL, which holds a majority 74% stake and the Airports Authority of India, which holds the remaining 26%.

Also Read

AAI Announces Expansion Plans For Trichy Airport


Share This Page